Mar 2, 2005

this one is computerised

My first "DJ" mix on a computer. I put this together in Ableton Live using a mix of ripped vinyl and mp3s. Like I was saying, p2p is the new diggin' in the crates. I don't know the name of the fifth tune. Sounds like Plastic Man. Anyway, I nicked it from that Big Apple mix of his (see previous post re: cannibalism).

EDIT: Pearsall helped me sort out that unknown track. Turns out it's DJ Oddz "Strung Up VIP'

Enjoy :)

0:00 - Dizzee "Hoe" (Refix)
0:00 - Plastic Man "Pump Up the Jam"
1:30 - (Nightmares on Wax "I'm For Real")
1:37 - Mark One "Space Hopper"
3:28 - DJ Oddz "Strung Up VIP"
5:48 - Wiley "Eskiboy"
6:02 - Lady Sovereign "Chi Ching" (Cheque 1 2 vocal and a cappella)
7:39 - Dizzee w/ D Double E "Give U More" (instrumental and vocal)
10:48 - (Nasty Habits "Here Come the Drumz")
11:01 - Vex'd "Canyon"
11:15 - Lethal B "Forward Riddim" (Hector Movie Mix)
14:30 - SLT Mob "Saddam"
17:45 - (Flirta D and Swarvo)
17:45 - Imp Batch "Gype"
19:51 - Alter Ego "Rocker" (Plastic Man Remix)
22:08 - Mark One w/ JSD "Stand Up"

Download it here

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home