Feb 16, 2005

Cheeky MPC

Listening to the shout outs on the Scientist show on the Rinse web stream just a moment ago I heard something like "Shout out to the MPC, from Canada...what Canada? ...[assorted mutters of confusion]" I nearly fell out of my seat. Made my day.

And if anyone still comes here and is wondering why I haven't been posting, it's partly because I'm working on something that will hopefully see the light of day in the very near future. Let's called it the Shoreditch Project for now. That plus school.

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

haha. i texted in and said "hold tight canada" but scientist wasn't sure whether i was talking about the country or a person called canada so he was very confused.

4:04 PM

 
Blogger paul autonomic said...

Brilliant. That was hillarious.

4:50 PM

 
Blogger ll said...

wahahaha! tha's wicked.

1:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home